Benefits of Dermaplaning Q&A
Dermaplaning makes your face look younger and can minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Talk to our dermaplaning specialists today! Call us for more information or schedule an appointment. We are conveniently located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520.
Table of Contents:
Welcome to Illume Aesthetics! We are a medical spa located in Ashland, OR, that deeply believes that everyone deserves to feel beautiful and confident all the time. Our stunning clients come to us when they feel they need a refresh. Illume Aesthetics has the advanced technology to provide services like laser hair removal, body contouring, bioidentical hormone therapies, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. We are determined to make sure our clients have a full understanding of each treatment we provide so that they can come in feeling calm and prepared. With that being said, here is everything you may need to know about dermaplaning!
Dermaplaning is a medical aesthetic procedure that removes peach fuzz, exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin cells, and gets rid of dirt using a special scraping tool. This exfoliation technique is perfect for hair removal and the treatment of fine lines. Dermaplaning typically takes 30 minutes to complete. Your aesthetician and dermaplaning specialist will apply a soothing moisturizer after with an SPF of 30 or higher. After the dermaplaning treatment, you can go back to your normal routine right away. Your face may be a little bit red or tender after treatment but these side effects are typically quite mild and last for only a day or two.
Professional dermaplaning has many amazing benefits!
1. Immediate Results: Professional dermaplaning will give you amazing results the second your treatment is over. You will leave Illume Aesthetics with healthier and softer looking skin.
2. Efficiency: You will be in and out of our doors within 30-45 minutes! Dermaplaning is a quick procedure that requires no prep time or recovery time meaning that you could even get a dermaplaning treatment done on your lunch break.
3. Safe: Unless you have any allergies like an allergy to aspirin or certain metals, dermaplaning is %100 safe. Talk to your medical aesthetician about any allergy concerns prior to the treatment to make sure you don’t have a reaction.
4. Prevents Breakouts: Using professional, sterilized tools will help prevent any breakouts from dermaplaning. In fact, this cosmetic procedure will even stop your pores from getting clogged and oil to build up.
5. No Pain: Dermaplaning treatments don’t hurt at all. If you dermaplane at home, you can accidentally cut yourself. This won’t happen in a professional environment like Illume Aesthetics.
Dermaplaning can benefit every one of our clients! Some of the benefits of dermaplaning include:
• Encourages collagen production
• Enhances make up
• Reduces fine lines
• Reveals younger, healthier skin underneath
• Triggers regeneration
• Gets rid of peach fuzz
• Makes your face glow!
People who can especially benefit from dermaplaning include:
• Anyone with sensitive skin
• People who are showing early signs of aging
• Women with PCOS
• Anybody prone to acne breakouts
Dermaplaning can be a great treatment for all men and women, no matter what your skin type is. It is completely non-invasive and may be the treatment your face needs. If you suffer from eczema or any other skin condition, consult with a dermatologist or medical aesthetician before booking an appointment.
Research shows that dermaplaning your face once every 4 weeks produces the ultimate results. Talk to your medical aesthetician to discuss your skin sensitivity to ensure that once a month is a good duration between dermaplaning appointments. Regular and consistent dermaplaning appointments are essential for long lasting results! If you feel like your face needs a rejuvenating treatment to get it back to its healthiest, youngest self, consider dermaplaning treatments at Illume Aesthetics. Contact us for dermaplaning treatment. We can’t wait to see you in our Ashland offices soon! Call us for more information or request a consultation online! We are located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520. We serve clients from Ashland OR and surrounding areas of Medford OR, Talent OR, Central Point OR, Eagle Point OR, and Grants Pass OR.