Benefits of Lip Fillers Q&A
Illume Aesthetics offers a non-invasive procedure to help you achieve fuller and more youthful lips. Read on to find the benefits of lip fillers. Call us for more information or schedule an appointment. We are conveniently located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520.
Table of Contents:
Medical aesthetics is a growing field, with new, nonsurgical treatment options being developed all the time. At Illume Aesthetics in Ashland OR, we have a team of experts that are specially trained in providing non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as injectables. Lip fillers are a popular way to enhance your physical appearance without requiring surgery. They give you the look of a youthful, plump lip that has the benefits of being long-lasting but also dissolves over time. This means that the results you achieve will stay with you for months, but if you decide you’d like to go for a different look, you won’t have to commit to your full lips forever. This is one of the many benefits to non-surgical aesthetic treatments.
Injectable lip fillers are the most popular type of lip augmentation. Using lip filler will help your lips appear fuller and plumper, which is a commonly desired look.
There are a few different types of lip fillers, but the ones used most often are made of a material called hyaluronic acid, which your body produces on its own. This type of filler is safer and longer lasting than lip fillers made of collagen or fat injections that were popular in the past.
Lip fillers can make you look younger by adding a more pronounced shape, structure, and volume to your lips. These fillers usually create this look for about 6 months, and after that, you will need more injections to maintain this appearance.
Lip fillers offer support to the natural tissues of the lip to give them a larger, plumper look. There are several benefits to using these fillers, including:
• Give you control over the amount of volume in your lips by choosing how much filler you want to be injected.
• You can decide how much filler is injected in each treatment, allowing you to gradually build the look that you’re hoping to achieve.
• If the injection leaves any lumps in your lips, they will dissolve quickly.
• These fillers last quite a while, but they are not permanent. If you’re not happy with the size and shape of your lips, there’s no need to worry as it won’t last forever.
• If you’re excited to see plump, full lips right away, then you’ll be pleased with the nearly instant results you get with lip fillers.
• There is very little bruising that comes with lip fillers, and you will be feeling back to normal almost right away.
• If you were self-conscious about your appearance, lip fillers can boost your self-esteem and make you more confident.
• You can advise on the look you are going for, which may mean only treating one lip, or both, and building up the volume of your lips over multiple treatments.
Anyone who is concerned about the appearance of their face, especially in their mouth area, can benefit from lip fillers. People who are concerned about the physical signs of aging or are unhappy with their appearance often suffer from low self-esteem which can get in the way of their personal and professional success. Lip fillers create a full, plump look and an attractive pout, making them appear more youthful and attractive, improving their physical appearance and their self-esteem.
If you are interested in learning more about lip fillers, call the team of experts at Illume Aesthetics in Ashland, OR today. We’ll set up a convenient time to assess your situation and discuss the various options available to you. Call us for more information or request a consultation online! We are located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520 and serve clients from Ashland and the surrounding areas of Medford OR, Talent OR, Central Point OR, Eagle Point OR, and Grants Pass OR.