Lip Injections Q&A
Looking for fuller more desirable look to your lips? Tired of having small or thin lips? Visit Illume Aesthetics! Our friendly staff is available to assist you with any questions you may have about Lip Fillers and how they can work for you. Call us for more information or request a consultation online! We are located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520.
Table of Contents:
Do lip fillers look natural?
How long do lip injections last?
How long are appointments for lip fillers?
What is the aftercare like for lip fillers?
The lips are one of the most sought-after facial features, inciting excitement and desire. There are countless cosmetic products that seek to bring more attention to and beautify the lips, including lipsticks, lipliners, lip glosses, and lip balms. Topping the list of ways to achieve plumper lips that pop, lip fillers are minimally invasive and add volume to the lips for a luscious appearance. These fillers are designed to produce natural-looking results, enhancing beauty rather than artificially creating it. This results in lips that look plump, kissable and irresistible.
When administered by a qualified clinician, lip fillers look natural. Lip fillers are not designed to add an artificial beauty, but are designed to naturally enhance one’s beauty. When done properly, a lip filler procedure should not be obvious to others, as this would indicate an unnatural appearance. This is a common and understandable concern that some patients have before receiving lip injections. The experienced clinicians at Illume Aesthetics take all of the necessary precautions to ensure that each client is fully satisfied, always keeping their goals in mind. These undesirable outcomes can be avoided by:
• Using the correct product
• Using the correct amount of product to meet the aesthetic desires of the client
• Carefully and precisely injecting the product in the correct areas
• Using the latest injection techniques
• Listening to the wants and needs of the client and ensuring that they are fulfilled
• Openly communicating with the client before, during and after the procedure
The longevity of results from lip injections varies from person to person and is dependent upon a number of factors, such as:
• The severity of the wrinkles being treated
• The amount of volume added
• The desired results of the client
• If lip fillers have been used before
• Individual metabolism, as the body will breakdown and absorb the filler over time
Based on these factors, lip fillers may last anywhere between 6 to 12 months.
To get the most out of your lip fillers, it may be recommended to:
• Follow the aftercare advice
• Avoid excessive sun exposure
• Control levels of stress
• Eat a balanced diet
• Receive a top-up appointment when needed
For lip fillers, treatment sessions typically take between 15 to 30 minutes. Redness and swelling may be experienced immediately following the procedure for up to a few days. Other possible side effects include bruising. This may be covered up using lipstick, if approved by the administering clinician.
Lip filler aftercare advice may include:
• Consuming foods that are easy to eat
• Avoiding pressure on the lips for up to 24 hours, including kissing and massaging (for first injections)
• Exercising care while washing the skin for 24 hours
• Avoiding exfoliating agents or any harsh cleaning brushes
• Avoiding facial massages for at least two weeks
• Not drinking through a straw for the first 24 hours
• Avoiding alcohol consumption for at least 24 hours
• Avoiding strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours
To give your lips extra plumpness and volume, come to Illume Aesthetics for our lip filler injections! Our kind and compassionate professionals are experienced providers of lip fillers and can help you achieve the look of your desires! Call us for more information or request a consultation online! We are located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520and serve clients from Ashland and the surrounding areas of Medford OR, Talent OR, Central Point OR, Eagle Point OR, and Grants Pass OR.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ IPL Photofacial
▸ Skin Resurfacing
▸ Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Microneedling-Collagen Induction Therapy
▸ Medical Grade Peel Treatment
▸ Lunch Time Peel With Micro
▸ Microdermabrasion Treatment
▸ Illuminate Facial
▸ P-SHOT (Priapus Injection)
▸ Vampire Facelift
▸ Botox and Fillers
▸ Cosmetic Injectables & Fillers
▸ Full Body Contouring
▸ Microcurrent Facial
▸ Dysport Injections