Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Ashland, OR
Illume Aesthetics offers treatments for skin resurfacing. This helps with treatment for fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, uneven skin tone, acne scars and more! Call Now for more information or to schedule an appointment. We are located at 993 Siskiyou Blvd #1, Ashland, OR 97520.
Table of Contents:
What is venus viva?
What areas can be treated?
How many treatments will I need?
How quickly will I see results?
What is the benefit of fractionated energy?
What is the benefit of rf energy?
Can this be used in combination with other treatments?
When can I put makeup on after treatment?
What kind of post procedure care is required?
- Venus Viva delivers improvements for the broadest range of symptoms. This particular treatment addresses the most common problems associated with aging skin including treating both fine and deep wrinkles, improving texture, reducing pore size and pigment irregularities, evens skin tone and addresses years of overall sun damage.
- The Venus Viva provides Radiofrequency (RF) ablation of the skin which is designed to resurface and improve overall texture, tone, and color. State of the art “multi pin” technology promotes faster healing of the treated tissue.
- Use this treatment individually or for optimum results combine with the Venus Diamond polar technology for a safe and non-invasive alternative to a surgical facelift with the amazing benefit of zero downtime.
- Variable settings allow us to fully customize the treatment to each client, which allows us to reach your individual goals and the unique needs your skin.
- Ideal for full face, neck, and decollete rejuvenation.
The Viva is the most advanced fractional RF treatment available. The Viva provides anti-aging improvements to skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through the use of RF ablation and skin resurfacing. Venus Viva delivers multipolar RF energy to the skin through an array of pin electrodes. RF current flows between the pins creating zones of ablation, coagulation and heating. The gentle heating of sub-dermal tissue promotes collagen restructuring for a deep treatment effect. In combination with deep dermis heating this provides dramatic improvement of fine lines, deep wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Single session or package
Venus Viva skin treatment is a fractional rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment that reduces wrinkles, slows the effects of aging, and restores skin to its youthful appearance. Venus Viva helps you look and feel younger.
The Viva is both gentle and effective enough to be used in any area that needs the benefit of skin renewal. The most commonly treated areas include: lower eyelid, upper eyelid, smile lines, forehead, cheeks, mouth and neck. Any face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
Depending on your Venus treatment regime you can expect to have between 1-6 sessions with an average of 3.
Visible results can be seen immediately, but typically most clients notice results within two weeks. Improvements will continue for up to three months after the last treatment.
Fractionated RF energy found in Venus Viva is a scientifically proven method that reduces wrinkles. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro-pins to resurface and restore the skin. This provides exceptional results with no downtime.
Multipolar RF energy heats the deep layers of the skin in a controlled pattern which revitalizes the collagen. The Viva treatment will improve skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
Yes, the Viva can even be used within the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments. The Viva can also be combined with additional energy treatments or injectables to achieve a more extensive full face result.
Makeup can be applied 24 hours after the treatment. Expect to see tiny micro-lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
Moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a good, broad spectrum sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing their future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ IPL Photofacial
▸ Skin Resurfacing
▸ Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Microneedling-Collagen Induction Therapy
▸ Medical Grade Peel Treatment
▸ Lunch Time Peel With Micro
▸ Microdermabrasion Treatment
▸ Illuminate Facial
▸ P-SHOT (Priapus Injection)
▸ Vampire Facelift
▸ Botox and Fillers
▸ Cosmetic Injectables & Fillers
▸ Full Body Contouring
▸ Microcurrent Facial
▸ Dysport Injections